Saturday, January 24, 2015

Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

I just finished Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton.  It was so hard to put it down!  This is definitely not my "type" of book which makes it that much more amazing that I was so entranced.

What I liked: constant action driving you forward, you can relate to the characters, characters aren't necessarily good or evil, questioning what justice really is, loved Maud, made me want to read a Sci Fi book

What I didn't like: the first chapter didn't hook me, luckily I read the 2nd chapter because that one did; when the setting was in Scotland, I didn't necessarily feel like I was in Scotland, it felt like I could have been anywhere; nothing seemed to wrap up at the ending

I give it a 9/10.  I think it will be popular with many of my big readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment